Losing it all the hard way

An occasional update of the highs and lows of weight odyssey.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

And it all begins again.....

Dear blog,

Several changes are continuing to be made while in progress. One, who knew almond milk wasn't all that bad. I am in the process of converting to ovo-lacto  vegetarian diet. The almond milk helps cut down my milk consumption but I can't seem to break my cheese habit, hence, the ovo-lacto part of the diet. I am cutting back my total meat consumption, boosting my whole grains, and still eating eggs and cheese as a primary protein. Also, I have boosted my water consumption a bit as well.

The results are easy to deduce. I have gone from exhausted to tired, which is a good thing. I am starting to notice the hint of my clothes fitting better. It is getting easier to sleep at night. And, I am discovering that I don't always have to eat meat. Eating quick, which is always a problem, is getting easier to work as I have introduced the occasional protein shake when necessary to fill gaps.

The only thing I've got to get back to is working out. I hope to restart that by this weekend. Based on past experience, it will take about three weeks or so but I will go from tired to less tired in short order. Ultimately, I am shooting to feel better.

B.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment